Do you have a loyalty program?
Yes, we do! Be sure to ask for a DIY Loyalty Card before you leave! You can earn a stamp for every $45+ project you purchase online! After you’ve received 7 stamps, you’re 8th project is FREE! (up to a $55 value).
Please note: Only one card per person, only one stamp per night, cannot be combined with another discount offer or transferred and cannot be used for special instructional events. Once your card is completed, please contact us for directions on how to redeem your free project. Stamps will not be given for walk-in projects. Registrations must be made online in order to receive a stamp on your DIY Loyalty Card.
How do I register for a class?
Here are the steps to follow in order to register for an event, whether it is a private event or a public workshop!
1. Browse our Project Portfolio to find the project that you would like to make. Please make note of the design code, the price, as well as any needed information (name, established date, etc.). If you want to make a totally custom design, you can find out how to do that here! If you’d like to make a small change to an existing design, you’ll be able to do that for a small $5 fee at checkout!
2. Visit the Class Calendar and choose the event that you’re interested in. Then, choose the corresponding ticket price to the design you’ve chosen and click “register now”.
3. During the checkout process, fill out your contact information, input the project code, and any needed details (name, established date, etc). If you are making a change you can add that information in the details box as well! If you are making a custom project, you can input all the needed information into the details box (please be sure to also include landscape or portrait orientation, and any specific fonts you’d like, etc). You can also upload one photo at checkout if you’re making a change or custom project!
4. Choose any applicable add-ons: $5 for a change or $10 for a multi-board option (the standard option is a single board with a frame unless otherwise noted-like a porch board or hanger).
5. If you have friends or family joining you to make projects during the class, you can enter their name at checkout and we’ll make sure you’re nearby each other!
6. Then click “Proceed to Payment Options”. You can either pay by PayPal or if you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry, there is an option underneath the login button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”!
7. You will then receive an automatic email shortly afterwards, that has a copy of your basic registration details!
Don’t forget, class registrations close 24 hours in advance (48 hours during holidays) and are first-come first-serve!
Once you’ve registered, you’re all set! We’ll have everything ready for you at class! We look forward to seeing you at the shop!
Do I need to sign up ahead of time?
Yes! You must register and pay on our website ahead of time. Class registration ends 24 hours in advance, and class sizes are limited, so we suggest singing up as far in advance as possible!
Do you allow walk-ins?
Interested in attending a class but registration has already closed? Don’t fear! We may still have a few spots left in the class you’re interested in! Please contact us by phone (228-217-6759) before the class to see if we have any spots available for you! If we do, we’ll ask you to choose from any of these designs for that class. Since everything we make is cut before class, not all projects are available on a walk-in basis; this is a small offering of projects that can easily be added on a last-minute basis.
Can I create a Custom Design?
Pinterest addict? (Us too!) We LOVE custom projects! One of our designers will take on your project for an additional small fee. For a small fee, we can also provide you with a proof before finalizing your project upon request. To find out how to create a custom design, visit our Custom page!
Can I book a private event?
Here at W&W we LOVE a good party. We offer the entire workshop for private parties, or private tables at an open public workshop. Private party minimums vary by day. Visit our Private Parties page for more information.
Can I customize the wording on a project?
Do I need to bring anything?
Do you serve wine or beer?
What is the average cost of a workshop?
Most adult projects range from $45-$85
Youth projects range from $35-$45.
Due to the custom nature of our projects, and the demand for spots at our workshops, we do not offer refunds. If you cancel at least 24 hours before a workshop, we would be happy to hold a credit on file for up to 6 months for a future workshop!
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we do! We offer a 10% military discount on full-size projects (does not apply to mini projects, birthday parties or already discounted classes). We invite you to use code Mil10 at checkout! Please be prepared to show your military ID when you arrive.
Can more than one person work on a project?
Normally, yes! However, due to current size restrictions due to the pandemic, we require that every guest purchase a project to complete during class. Thank you for your understanding!
Do you offer Team Building events?
I'm short on time, but really want one of your projects. Do you take custom orders?
Do I have to come with a group?
Can you come to my location and instruct a class?
Want W&W to come to you? With a minimum of 15 guests, you got it!
*Must provide a large open space & tables, we will have the rest covered. (Travel/ set up fee may apply.) Contact us for information!