How do I register for a workshop?
- Here are the steps to follow in order to register for a workshop, whether it is a private event or a public workshop!
1. Browse our Project Portfolio to find the project that you would like to make. Please make note of the design code, the price, as well as any needed information (name, established date, etc.). If you want to make a totally custom design, you can find out how to do that here! If you’d like to make a small change to an existing design, you’ll be able to do that for a small $5 fee at checkout!
2. Visit the Workshop Calendar and choose the event that you’re interested in. Then, choose the corresponding ticket price to the design you’ve chosen and click “register now”.
3. During the checkout process, fill out your contact information, input the project code, and any needed details (name, established date, etc). If you are making a change you can add that information in the details box as well! If you are making a custom project, you can input all the needed information into the details box (please be sure to also include landscape or portrait orientation, and any specific fonts you’d like, etc).
4. Choose any applicable add-ons: for example, adding on $10 for a multi-board option (the standard option is a single board with a frame unless otherwise noted-like a porch board or hanger), sealant, etc.
5. If you have friends or family joining you to make projects during the class, you can enter their name at checkout and we’ll make sure you’re nearby each other!
6. Enter your payment information and complete registration
7. You will then receive an automatic email shortly afterwards, that has a copy of your registration details! **If you chose a custom project and need to send us an inspiration photo or your project requires a photo (pet/home/silhouette), please email the design/photo to us at contact@woodandwinedesign.
comat least 48 hours in advance of the event.**
Don’t forget, class registrations close 48 hours in advance and are first-come first-serve!
Once you’ve registered, you’re all set! We’ll have everything ready for you at the workshop! We look forward to seeing you at the shop!
Do I need to sign up ahead of time?
Yes! You must register and pay on our website ahead of time. Registration for our workshops end 48 hours in advance, and workshop sizes are limited, so we suggest singing up as far in advance as possible!
Can I book a private event?
Here at W&W we LOVE a good party. We offer the entire workshop for private parties, or private tables at an open public workshop. Private party minimums vary by day. Visit our Private Parties page for more information.
Do you allow walk-ins?
Interested in attending a workshop but registration has already closed? Don’t fear! We may still have a few spots left in the workshop you’re interested in! Please contact us by phone (228-217-6759) before the workshop to see if we have any spots available for you! Please know that since everything we make is custom cut before each workshop, not all projects are available on a walk-in basis.
Can I create a Custom Design?
Pinterest addict? (Us too!) We LOVE custom projects! One of our designers will take on your project for an additional small fee. For a small fee, we can also provide you with a proof before finalizing your project upon request. To find out how to create a custom design, visit our Custom page!
Do you have a loyalty program?
Yes, we do! Be sure to ask for a DIY Loyalty Card before you leave! You can earn a stamp for every $45+ project you purchase online! After you’ve received 7 stamps, your 8th project is FREE! (up to a $55 value).
Please note: Only one card per person, only one stamp per night, cannot be combined with another discount offer or transferred and cannot be used for special instructional events. Once your card is completed, please contact us for directions on how to redeem your free project. Stamps will not be given for walk-in projects. Registrations must be made online in order to receive a stamp on your DIY Loyalty Card.
Can I customize the wording on a project?
Do I need to bring anything?
We will provide you with everything for your project, but we welcome you to bring any snacks or drinks that you would like!
Do you serve wine or beer?
No, we do not but if you’re 21+ we welcome you to bring your own beer, wine, alcohol and snacks to class! We have bottle openers, cups, plates, utensils and a refrigerator that you’re welcome to use!
What is the average cost of a workshop?
Most adult projects range from $45-$85
Youth projects range from $35-$45.
Due to the custom nature of our projects, and the demand for spots at our workshops, we do not offer refunds. If you cancel at least 24 hours before a workshop, we would be happy to hold a credit on file for up to 6 months for a future workshop!
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we do! We offer a 10% military discount on full-size projects (does not apply to mini projects, birthday parties or already discounted workshops). We invite you to use code Mil10 at checkout! Please be prepared to show your military ID when you arrive.
Can more than one person work on a project?
Normally, yes! However, due to current size restrictions due to the pandemic, we require that every guest purchase a project to complete during the workshop. Thank you for your understanding!
Do you offer Team Building events?
Yes, and more! W&W is perfect for birthdays, date nights, ladies night out, fundraisers and many other groups; including team-building events. Please contact us today so we can work to create the perfect event for your group!
I'm short on time, but really want one of your projects. Do you take custom orders?
Do I have to come with a group?
Of course not, you MAY even leave with some new best friends. W&W loves our individual guests and big groups equally!
Can you come to my location and instruct a class?
Want W&W to come to you? With a minimum of 15 guests, you got it!
*Must provide a large open space & tables, we will have the rest covered. (Travel/ set up fee may apply.) Contact us for information!