How do I register for a workshop?
Here are the steps to follow in order to register for a workshop, whether it is a private event or a public workshop!
1. Browse our Project Portfolio to find the project that you would like to make. Please make note of the design code, the price, as well as any needed information (name, established date, etc.). If you want to make a totally custom design, you can find out how to do that here! If you’d like to make a small change to an existing design, you’ll be able to do that for a small $5 fee at checkout!
2. Visit the Workshop Calendar and choose the event** that you’re interested in. Then, choose the correct quantity for the corresponding ticket price to the design you’ve chosen and scroll down to enter your design information. **If you’re trying to register for a private event, your event host will have the private link for you.
3. During the checkout process, input the project code and any needed design details (name, established date, etc). If you are making a change you can add that information in the details box as well! If you are making a custom project, you can input all the needed information into the details box (please be sure to also include landscape or portrait orientation, and any specific fonts you’d like, etc).
4. Choose any applicable add-ons: for example, adding on $10 for a multi-board option (the standard option is a single board with a frame unless otherwise noted-like a porch board or hanger), sealant, etc.
5. If you have friends or family joining you to make projects during the class, you can enter their name at checkout and we’ll make sure you’re nearby each other!
6. Enter your payment information and fill out your contact information to complete your registration.
7. You will then receive an automatic email shortly afterwards, that has a copy of your registration details! **If you chose a custom project and need to send us an inspiration photo or your project requires a photo (pet/home/silhouette), please email the design/photo to us at contact@woodandwinedesign.
Don’t forget, class registrations close 48 hours in advance and are first-come first-serve!
Once you’ve registered, you’re all set! We’ll have everything ready for you at the workshop! We look forward to seeing you at the shop!
Do I need to sign up ahead of time?
It depends on the type of Workshop you’re looking to register for!
For Candle Pouring Workshops: Not Always! You can register for a Candle Workshop in advance on our website, OR spots may still be available in those Workshops for Walk-Ins! Contact us ahead of the workshop to see, or come on by!
For Wood Workshops: Yes! Since everything we make is custom cut, we need some time to prepare every piece. Therefore, you must register and pay on our website ahead of time. Registration for our workshops end 48 hours in advance, and workshop sizes are limited, so we suggest singing up as far in advance as possible! However, we may occasionally have spots open up at the last minute due to guests rescheduling, so you’re always welcome to call us before the workshop to see if anything has opened up!
Can I book a private event?
Here at W&W we LOVE a good party. We offer the entire workshop for private parties, or private tables at an open public workshop. Private party minimums vary by day. Visit our Private Parties page for more information.
Do you allow walk-ins?
Candle Pouring Workshops can accept walk-ins if there are still spaces available.
Interested in attending a Wood Workshop but registration has already closed? Don’t fear! We may still have a few spots left in the workshop you’re interested in! Please contact us by phone (228-217-6759) before the workshop to see if we have any spots available for you! Please know that since everything we make is custom cut before each workshop, not all projects are available on a walk-in basis.
Can I create a Custom Design?
Pinterest addict? (Us too!) We LOVE custom projects! One of our designers will take on your project for an additional small fee. For a small fee, we can also provide you with a proof before finalizing your project upon request. To find out how to create a custom design, visit our Custom page!
Do you have a loyalty program?
Yes, we do! Be sure to ask for a DIY Loyalty Card before you leave! You can earn a stamp for every $45+ project you purchase online! After you’ve received 7 stamps, your 8th project is FREE! (up to a $55 value).
Please note: Only one card per person, only one stamp per night, cannot be combined with another discount offer or transferred and cannot be used for special instructional events. Once your card is completed, please contact us for directions on how to redeem your free project. Stamps will not be given for walk-in projects. Registrations must be made online in order to receive a stamp on your DIY Loyalty Card.
Can I customize the wording on a project?
Do I need to bring anything?
We will provide you with everything for your project, but we welcome you to bring any snacks or drinks that you would like!
Do you serve wine or beer?
No, we do not but if you’re 21+ we welcome you to bring your own beer, wine, alcohol and snacks to class! We have bottle openers, cups, plates, utensils and a refrigerator that you’re welcome to use!
What is the average cost of a workshop?
Candle Pouring Workshops range start at $35
Adult Wood Workshop projects range from $45-$105
Youth Candle and Wood Workshop projects range from $35-$45.
For Candle Pouring Workshops: Due to the demand for spots at our workshops, we do not offer refunds. However, if you can’t make it to a workshop, please let us know at least an hour before class and we would be happy to issue you a gift card for future redemption!
For Wood Workshops: Due to the custom nature of our projects, and the demand for spots at our workshops, we do not offer refunds. If you contact us to cancel at least 72 hours before a workshop, we would be happy to hold a credit on file for up to 6 months and reschedule you for a future workshop! If you cancel after 72 hours or no-show for a workshop, we will hold your project for up to 6 months and reschedule you for a future workshop. If you wish to change your project at the rescheduled workshop, you will incur a $10 stencil recut fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reschedule guests if a workshop has less than 6 registered guests.
Additionally, due to the limited nature of our special event workshops (cake decorating workshops, floral design workshops, etc.), refunds or credits are not available.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we do! We offer a 10% military discount on full-size projects (does not apply to mini projects, birthday parties or already discounted workshops). We invite you to use code Mil10 at checkout! Please be prepared to show your military ID when you arrive.
Can more than one person work on a project?
Normally, yes! However, due to current size restrictions due to the pandemic, we require that every guest purchase a project to complete during the workshop. Thank you for your understanding!
Do you offer Team Building events?
Yes, and more! W&W is perfect for birthdays, date nights, ladies night out, fundraisers and many other groups; including team-building events. Please contact us today so we can work to create the perfect event for your group!
I'm short on time, but really want one of your projects. Do you take custom orders?
Do I have to come with a group?
Of course not, you MAY even leave with some new best friends. W&W loves our individual guests and big groups equally!
Can you come to my location and instruct a class?
Want W&W to come to you? With a minimum of 15 guests, you got it!
*Must provide a large open space & tables, we will have the rest covered. (Travel/ set up fee may apply.) Contact us for information!