How do I register for a class?
- Browse our gallery here: https://www.woodandwinedesign.com/project-portfolio/
- Pick which project you would like to make and note the project number and price as well as any details we might need if it’s a personalized project.
- Then visit the calendar and find the event you’d like to attend.
- Choose the corresponding ticket price and click “register now”.
- During the checkout process, fill out your contact information, input the project code, and any needed details (name, established date, etc), choose any applicable add-ons and click “Proceed to Payment Options”.
- You can either pay by PayPal or if you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry, there is an option underneath the login button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”!
- You will then receive an automatic email shortly afterwards, that has a copy of your registration details!
Please remember that registration closes 24 hours before the event!
Do I need to sign up ahead of time?
Do you allow walk-ins?
Interested in attending a class but registration has already closed? Don’t fear! We may still have a few spots left in the class you’re interested in! Please contact us by phone (228-382-2278) before the class to see if we have any spots available for you! If we do, we’ll ask you to choose from any of these designs for that class. Since everything we make is cut before class, not all projects are available on a walk-in basis; this is a small offering of projects that can easily be added on a last-minute basis.
Can I create a Custom Design?
Can I book a private event?
Here at W&W we LOVE a good party. We offer the entire workshop for private parties, or private tables at an open public workshop. Private party minimums vary by day. Visit our Private Parties page for more information.
Can I customize the wording on a project?
Do I need to bring anything?
Do you serve wine or beer?
What is the average cost of a workshop?
Most adult projects range from $45-$85
Youth projects range from $35-$45.
Due to the custom nature of our projects, and the demand for spots at our workshops, we do not offer refunds. If you cancel within 24 hours of a workshop, we would be happy to hold a credit on file for a future workshop!
Do you offer a military discount?
Can more than one person work on a project?
Do I have to come with a group?
Do you offer Team Building events?
I'm short on time, but really want one of your projects. Do you take custom orders?
Can you come to my location and instruct a class?
Want W&W to come to you? With a minimum of 15 guests, you got it!
*Must provide a large open space & tables, we will have the rest covered. (Travel/ set up fee may apply.) Contact us for information!