How Do I Register?
Here are the steps to follow in order to register for an event, whether it is a private event or a public workshop!
1. Browse our Project Portfolio to find the project that you would like to make. Please make note of the project code, the price, as well as any needed information (name, established date, etc.). If you want to make a totally custom design, you can find out how to do that here! If you’d like to make a small change to an existing project, you’ll be able to do that for a small $5 fee at checkout!
2. Visit our Workshop Calendar and choose the event that you’re interested in. Then, choose the corresponding ticket price to the project you’ve chosen and click “register now”. If you’re registering for a Private Event, your host will have the direct link for you.
3. During the checkout process, enter your project code, any needed details (name, established date, etc). If you are making a change you will need to add that information in the details box. If you are making a custom project, please input all the needed information into the details box (please be sure to also include landscape or portrait orientation, and any specific fonts you’d like, etc).
4. Choose any applicable add-ons: $5 for a change, $10 for a multi-board option (the standard option is a single board with a frame unless otherwise noted-like a porch board or hanger), sealant, etc.
5. If you have friends or family joining you to make projects during the class, you can enter their name at checkout and we’ll make sure you’re nearby each other!
6. Enter your contact information as well as payment information
7. You will then receive an automatic email shortly afterwards, that has a copy of all of your registration details! **If you chose a custom project and need to send us an inspiration photo or your project requires a photo (pet/home/silhouette), please email the design/photo to us at contact@woodandwinedesign.
Don’t forget, class registrations close 48 hours in advance and are first-come first-serve!
Once you’ve registered, you’re all set! We’ll have everything ready for you at class! We look forward to seeing you at the shop!